In this current climate of uncertainty, the health and wellbeing of our fighters and fans is at the forefront of our mind.

We have been consulting with and working behind the scenes with the local authorities and the British Boxing Board and it has been decided that it is in the best interests for all parties to reschedule our 3rd April UB7 event.

We are working extremely hard to confirm a new date as soon as possible and want to reassure you that ALL UB7 tickets will remain valid for the rescheduled event.

Once announced, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled date, please inform us and we can either move your tickets to a future show or offer a refund. More details on this will be made available once the show has been rescheduled.

We hope to announce a new date soon but check back for updates or subscribe to our BOXXER Fan Club for the latest information regarding upcoming events plus more behind the scenes content and exclusive competitions.